Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Home Chef (http://homechef.com), except as a customer. I have not been paid nor received any kind of compensation for this post. I really do enjoy using their products and I wanted to share how delicious their meals are with all of you. All ingredients are included in your package except for the staples – salt, pepper, olive oil. I have included a list of ingredients below.
Oh my, these Home Chef Crispy Rice Pork Chops are simply delicious! My hubby and I decided to try the home delivery service for meals to cook and so far, we are totally in love with Home Chef. Sometimes I just don’t feel like thinking about what I want to cook for dinner, nor do I want to head 30 miles one way to a big grocery store, so ordering from Home Chef is the next best thing. This Home Chef Crispy Rice Pork Chops are one of the best meals we’ve cooked together (yes together, my hubby really got into it) and we simply loved it.
You receive everything you need except for your staples you already have in your cupboard – like – salt, pepper, oil etc. and you’re on your way to fixing a gourmet meal in no time at all. All of the meals we’ve ordered take 30 minutes or less to fix and they state like I stood in the kitchen for hours to prepare – sshhhhhh, I’m not telling anyone, it can be our little secret!
This Home Chef Crispy Rice Pork Chops are a show stopper! All ingredients delivered to your door and in 30 minutes you'll have a gourmet dinner on the table! Delicious!
- 2 cups – Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1 head – Broccoli Florets – cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 cloves – Garlic – minced
- 1 tsp – Smoked Paprika
- 4 boneless – Pork Chops – fat trimmed off
- 4 oz. – Egg Beaters – or you can use 2 whole eggs beaten
- 2 oz. – Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 2 oz. – Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup – Demi Glaze Sauce
- ¼ cup – Water
- 6 tbsp. – Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking pan with parchment paper and set aside until needed.
- Start by crumbling up your crispy rice cereal and putting it into a bowl. Add the smoked paprika a pinch of sea salt, pinch of black pepper. Mix and set aside.
- Cut the broccoli into bite sized pieces and put into a plastic baggie. Add 2 minced garlic cloves to baggie with broccoli, add ½ tsp sea salt and ½ tsp black pepper. Add 2 tsp olive oil and shake until all pieces are covered. Dump out onto prepared sheet pan and spread out around pan. Set aside.
- Put crispy rice cereal into a bowl, add beaten eggs to another bowl. Salt and pepper pork chops. Dip pork chops into beaten eggs until covered, then roll chops in crispy rice cereal until all sides are covered and lay them on a dish to set for a few minutes while you ready your frying pan to cook them in.
- Place 2 tablespoons of olive in frying pan and heat on medium. Once pan is heated place chops into pan and cook on medium for 5 minutes, turn and cook an additional 5 minutes then remove from heat and allow to sit. Wipe out pan and use it for your sauce.
- While pork chops are cooking place your sheet pan with the broccoli into oven and cook for about 15 minutes until brown and a little crispy. Remove from oven and sprinkle on crumbled blue cheese, place back in oven for 3 minutes, enough time for cheese to melt a little. Remove and put into a serving dish.
- While broccoli is cooking heat your skillet back up on medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the rest of the minced garlic. Cook for about 30 to 45 seconds until you see the outer edges of the garlic start to turn a light brown – do not overcook the garlic or it will burn. Add the balsamic vinegar and allow it to cook on low for about 3 to 4 minutes, then add the demi glaze sauce and ¼ cup of water and allow it to reduce at least by half. Remove and assemble you dish.
- Place your broccoli on one side of the plate, put some demi glaze sauce on the other side of your plate and place a chop on top of the sauce. Drizzle a little of the sauce on top of the pork chop and you’re ready to dig into the wonderfully delicious meal!
With this Home Chef Crispy Rice Pork Chops most of the ingredients are right there in the box and everything comes as fresh as you can get! Step by step instructions are included and you can even change up ingredients if you’d like. For this recipe because I order enough for 4 people so I actually changed what I did with the garlic and added a little extra olive oil and extra pepper because I like a lot of pepper on my chops! Kick it up anyway you want to. I am so impressed with Home Chef and were now on a weekly order and I can’t wait to post what I fix next!
For this Home Chef Crispy Rice Pork Chops I’m sure you could go and hunt up the ingredients at the store, if you want, but, why when you can go online and have it delivered fresh right to your door step and all you have to do is empty the insulated box and get to cooking. No stopping at the store, no deciding what to fix, and the best thing is it’s easy to fix and the most important thing – it’s really delicious and its guaranteed Gluten-Free!
From my kitchen to yours,
Want another delicious and quick meal? Try my Homemade Yellow Rice and Chicken!
For more delicious meals from Home Chef – check out their official website at http://homechef.com