The Best Chocolate Fudge is one of the easiest and quick desserts that will taste like you spent hours in the kitchen. This silky-smooth decadent fudge is one for the books. You will return again and again to use this scrumptious recipe. It’s so versatile and can be made for any occasion.
Are you ready for some delicious, quick and easy fudge? Do you want it to taste like you spent a long time in the kitchen perfecting your fudge? Well, then this recipe is for you! We absolutely love this recipe. It’s sweet (not too sweet), decadent and ever so good! This is the Best Chocolate Fudge I’ve made so far. My family is totally nuts (no pun, no nuts in this one, but you could add them) over this recipe.
The Best Chocolate Fudge ever is smooth, creamy and ever so delicious! Make it for school, work, or a family occasion or any occasion for that matter. You'll keep coming back to this quick and easy recipe!
- 3 cups – Ghirardelli 60% Cocoa Chocolate Chips
- 1 14oz can – Sweetened Condensed Milk – Caramel Flavor
- ¼ cup – Butter
- 8x8 inch square pan* – or pan of your choice
- Parchment paper
- Prepare pan by lining it with parchments paper. This makes it easier to lift the fudge out before cutting it into squares.
- Combined in double boiler all ingredients heating on med/low.
- Stir until all chocolate is melted and is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into prepared pan and allow to cool and set before cutting.
- Lift fudge out of pan by holding the parchment paper and lay flat. Cut into squares and serve.
- Keep in a tightly sealed container or freeze and take out what you want.
*I use an 8x8 because it makes the fudge pieces thicker instead of thin.
The Best Chocolate Fudge ever taste like Grandma’s in your kitchen, slaving over a hot stove stirring the pot of chocolate. Except, this recipe only has 3 ingredients and you probably already have them in your pantry cupboard. In my opinion The Best Chocolate Fudge is made with Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips! Yum! They are so smooth and creamy, like butter melting in your mouth.
Don’t just save The Best Chocolate Fudge recipe for special occasions or holidays. Make it anytime you want a rich decadent dessert. If you don’t add any kind of nuts (I didn’t for this recipe), then you can send these to school for one of their parties. Most schools now are a nut free zone, so make sure you check before sending them in. I have made this recipe and used chopped pecans and it was just as delicious.
From my kitchen to yours,
Would you like another sweet treat? Try my Pumpkin Swirl Brownies.