Peanut Butter Fluff Cheesecake
I’m really excited to share this Peanut Butter Fluff Cheesecake this week. I belong to a group on Facebook called #FoodBloggerLove, and we do exactly as the title states – we show food bloggers some love! I was given an assignment to get to know a fellow food blogger (in secret, no contacting or telling who you got until reveal day), and I received Sarah Roberts of Frankly Entertaining. She Has all the goods on so many recipes! I absolutely love Sarah’s blog. She has some wonderful quotes on food – “her love language is food” and “delicious food doesn’t have to be intimidating” and by the looks of her recipes, she is right on target!
Sarah lives in Alaska (moved there from Nova Scotia) with her hubby and 6 children and she is living her dream and loving life. I imagine her house sounds like mine when I have all of my 7 grandchildren here, today my granddaughter Patience was here to taste test. As you can see from the picture below she didn’t even get her coat off before digging in! Sarah and I seem to have a few things in common, she loves being with her children in the kitchen, (I’m always in mine with my grandchildren) she loves to read cookbooks cover to cover, and so do I. I can’t wait when I get a new cookbook to get started reading it, then picking out what I want to try. For me it’s a stress reliever from normal day activity. She also has some great party idea’s as well, so make sure you check those out while you’re there.
My granddaughter Patience, she didn’t even wait to take off her coat before digging in!
After stalking her blog for a week, I zeroed in on what I thought would be a delicious dessert to serve up on our “family game night”. Let me tell you, it was a really big hit! I chose her Fluffernutter Cheesecake! I had to improvise on a few ingredients to easily convert her recipe to gluten-free and came up with my version – Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Fluff Cheesecake. I also made her Red Beans and Rice! It was amazing and is now one of my husband’s favorite dishes. I think I will post my version on another day. While you’re there check out a few other recipes I’d like to try from her tasty blog – Chocolate Flourless Cake and her Bread and Butter Pickles.
This delicious Peanut Butter Fluff Cheesecake is fast becoming a family favorite! I've made it now times and it's delicious each and every time. This smooth and creamy dessert is great to take to any kind of gathering.
- 2 cups – Gluten-Free Chocolate Graham Crackers – I use Pamela’s GF Graham Crackers
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. – Butter – melted
- 24 oz – Cream Cheese – room temp
- ½ cup – Sugar
- 3 – Eggs
- ½ tsp – Pure Vanilla
- ½ tsp – Coffee Extract
- 1 cup – Smooth Peanut Butter – of your choice
- 1 7oz jar – Fluff
- Torte or Spring Form Pan – I used my large torte pan and it worked well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Crush grahams in a plastic baggie and pour into a small bowl. Add melted butter and mix well. Press mixture into bottom of pan and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. While crust is baking ready your filling.
- Once you remove crust from oven raise temperature to 425 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl combine – cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and coffee extract until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs – one at a time, beating in between each addition. Spread on top of crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes then lower temperature to 250 degrees and bake for 35 minutes if using a large torte pan, if using a regular sized round (8x8) spring form cake pan, bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool for at least 4 hours before serving. Before you serve spread Fluff on top and enjoy!
You can’t go wrong with this Peanut Butter Fluff Cheesecake. It really does taste like a Fluffernutter Sandwich. Yum, one of my favorite sandwiches. Make sure you get your slice first or you may not get one! It’s really that good. It smooth, creamy and ever so good. Thanks Sarah for a deliciously decadent dessert! I hope you enjoy my version of a Peanut Butter Fluff Cheesecake as much as we have.
From my kitchen to yours,
If you’d like to learn more head on over to Facebook to join #FoodBloggerLove.
Want to try another recipe from another group I belong to? Try my Meat Potato Pie!