This Simply Sesame No Bake Cheese Cake is fast becoming one of my favorite no bakes to make, and it can be served for any occasion or just because you want something delicious and easy to make.
For Thanksgiving holiday this year, my hubby and I were lucky enough to go to Florida to spend it with my father and brother. It was the third Thanksgiving in 20 years that we’ve been able to spend together. There’s a lot of miles and cold between Maine and Florida and we were so excited to be able to spend the holiday in some warmth with family and friends.
I’ve entered a baking/cooking contest with Bonelli’s Simply Sesame Spread and I thought, why not make a mock on peanut butter pie, but kicked up a notch. My father loves peanut butter pie and I was positive this delicious Simply Sesame Spread was going to do the trick. Well, it did more than a trick, it was a complete hit with everyone. I loved the creamy texture and the taste is simply out of this world. I also used their Pistachio Morsels & Hint of Cardamom to make my Sesame Bitter Caramel Kiss Cookies. Which, by the way were exquisite.
Simply Sesame Spread is a delicious way to change up your cheese cake.
If you want a delicious and healthy alternative to peanut butter pie to make for your family, then you are going to love this Simply Sesame No Bake Cheese Cake. It’s wonderful for the holidays or any occasion and I am confident enough to say – everyone is going to love it. My father says this Simply Sesame No Bake Cheesecake is a 15 out of 10. Coming from him, that’s a big complement. He also said on my next visit (which will be next year as well) that I better make sure I bring the supplies to make that seed pie (it’s what he’s calling it) when I come.
These scrumptious Simply Sesame No Bake Cheese Cake is on all our holiday menu's.
- 1 ¼ cups – Raw Almonds
- 1 tsp – Pure Vanilla
- ¼ cup – Coconut Oil – melted
- 1 Tbsp. Bonelli Simply Sesame – Vanilla with Almond bites
- 1 cup – Bonelli Simply Sesame – Vanilla with Almond Bites
- 1 Tbsp. – Lemon Juice
- 8 oz. – Cream Cheese – low fat and room temperature
- 1 cup – Greek Yogurt – plain low fat
- 1 tsp – Pure Vanilla
- ¼ cup – Stevia in The Raw – or sweetener of your choice
- 8 oz. – Cool Whip – sugar free – or regular
- 2 Tbsp. – Toasted Sesame Seeds
- ¼ cup – Chocolate Shavings – Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Bar
- ¼ cup – Hershey Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- In food processor add raw almonds, vanilla, coconut oil, Bonelli Simply Sesame, and lemon juice. Pulse until ingredients have combined and resemble a graham crackers crust. Press mixture into a 9-inch pie or tarte pan. Refrigerate until needed.
- Cream together with a hand mixer – Bonelli Simply Sesame, lemon juice, cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and stevia until creamy. Blend in cool whip and spread mixture on top of crust. Refrigerate.
- Toast sesame seeds in a small skillet on med/low until seeds are golden brown. Remove from heat and allow them to cool. While seeds cool melt chocolate chips in a double boiler until creamy. Shave about ¼ of the chocolate bar into a small bowl.
- Remove cheese cake from refrigerator and drizzle melted chocolate over cheesecake and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on the outer edge of pie. Evenly sprinkle chocolate shavings over pie. Serve.
Get ready to tantalize your families taste buds with this Simply Sesame No Bake Cheese Cake and win the family blue ribbon at your holiday meals. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we have and will continue enjoying.
From my kitchen to yours,
Looking for another healthier cheese cake recipe? Try my Avocado Lime Pie.
Want to know more about Bonelli products? Check out their official page here.