This year I decided to take part in the Food Blogger Love Cookie Exchange and send out my Sesame Butter Caramel Kiss Cookies to three other food bloggers here in the United States. Not only does this give us food bloggers a chance to get to know other bloggers, but we are able to still raise money for No Kid Hungry Program this year. You not only received a dozen cookies from three other bloggers, you are also taking part in helping our young children to stay nourished as well.
These Sesame Butter Caramel Kiss Cookies were going to be entered into the Simply Sesame baking contest, but I decided to make something else and release this recipe for this wonderful fund raiser instead. For this recipe, I used two different kinds of their spread. I used Simply Sesame Pure Roasted Sesame and their Pistachio Morsels with a hint of Cardamom. Let me tell you, the cardamom is perfect for these cookies. You just can’t help yourself – you will definitely eat more than one. They will have you hooked on the flavor. After making three dozen with only a few to spare, I had to make another batch because my family was not happy with just one of these Sesame Butter Caramel Kiss Cookies. Don’t tell, but I stashed at least six for myself before I shared them. I know – sneaky me!
These Sesame Butter Caramel Kiss Cookies are a delicious alternative to using peanut butter. They're crispy on the edges and chewy in the center and that's a recipe for a delightful cookie.
- 2 cups – Bonelli Simply Sesame – 1 cup Pure Roasted Sesame and 1 cup Pistachio Morsels & hint of Cardamom
- ½ cup – Sugar
- ½ cup – Brown Sugar – dark brown
- 1 tsp – Pure Vanilla
- 1 tsp – Baking Soda
- 2 – Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. – Roasted Sesame Seeds
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup – Sugar for rolling cookie dough in
- 44 – Hershey Caramel Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line sheet pan with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside until needed.
- With hand mixer combine – sesame spread, sugars, vanilla, baking soda, salt, eggs, and sesame seeds. Mix until well blended and creamy.
- Take 1 teaspoon full of dough and roll in hands until a ball forms. Roll each cookie ball in sugar and place on prepared sheet pan 2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately put a caramel kiss on top of each cookie, pressing down a little so it will stick.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling and then serve.
If you don't need a double batch, just lessons all ingredients by half.
These Delicious Sesame Butter Caramel Kiss Cookies are thin and crispy on the edges and slightly chewy toward the center! Yum, what a delightful bite of pure goodness. These cookies are made with pure roasted sesame seeds instead of typical peanut butter. Simply Sesame is a “nutrition powerhouse, packed with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids” and has no preservatives and no additives at all, 100% pure and packed with pure energy as well. Oh, and don’t forget about the taste, it’s simply amazing.
From my kitchen to yours,
Looking for another nutrient packed snack? Try my Honey Yogurt Avocado Dip with fresh veggies.
These Sesame Butter Caramel Kiss Cookies are fast becoming my favorite cookie. What’s your favorite kind of cookie?