These Champagne Sparkling Pops are simply amazing! I came across this idea last week when I went to a jewelry convention in Charlotte, NC with a friend of mine. We were staying at the Le Meridien (which by the way is beautiful!). Once we got settled in we went up to the roof top bar/lounge that they have up on the roof and it’s open to the air and sunshine. When you’re up there you can get a 360-degree view of the city, which is gorgeous. I’ve included at picture below of our evening! It was truly a wonderful trip with a great friend!
Related: Want another delicious adult treat? Try my White Wine Popsicles!
Once up there, we decided to order from their new drink menu and the special for the night was a delicious Sparkle pop. Theirs was made with store bought fruit popsicles and you got to pick from four different champagnes to add to your glass. I order mine with a Cuvee because it’s not as sweet as the other choices and I’m not too crazy about sweet wines or champagnes. After ordering our first one we just had to go back for another because they were so delicious and light tasting. Believe me I couldn’t wait to get home to develop my own version.
These Champagne Sparkling Pops are simply divine. Their a great way to cool off and relax after a long day at work. Their also wonderful to serve for a bridal shower, book club or just because you want a delicious adult treat.
- 4 cups – Champagne – brand of your choice
- ½ cup – Sparking Water – I used a sugar free white grape
- 1 tsp – Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. – Stevia in The Raw
- 1 tsp – Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup – Strawberries – clean and green top removed
- ½ cup – Raspberries – cleaned and dried
- ½ cup – Blueberries – cleaned and dried
- 6 - Popsicle sticks – I was out so I used plastic spoons
- Dissolve the gelatin into the ½ cup of water and let sit for a few minutes.
- Add gelatin water along with all fruit, lemon juice and stevia to blender. Pulse until well combined. Dissolve the gelatin into the ½ cup of water and let sit for a few minutes.
- Add gelatin water along with all fruit, lemon juice and stevia to blender. Pulse until well combined.
- Pour into popsicles molds and add sticks or plastic spoons. Freeze until solid, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Once frozen remove popsicles from molds and place in a nice size glass or wine glass. Pour ½ to 1 cup of champagne over popsicles and serve!
Once I got home the first thing I did was make homemade mixed berry popsicles and run to the store to buy champagne, then off the to the kitchen I went and created these Champagne Sparking Pops!
These Champagne Sparkling Pops are a wonderful treat for after work when you need something to cool you off and help you relax from your long day at work! Although the champagne is not “kid” friendly, the popsicles are. If you want to serve these to your little ones, just use some no added sugar white grape juice and they will be all set. These Champagne Sparkling Pops would be great for a bridal shower or any time you just want some delicious and cool to have or serve to your friends and family.
From my kitchen to yours,
Want to try another treat to cool off your entire family? Try my Delicious Kiwi Popsicles! (kid friendly)
There is still plenty of time to enter our August Giveaway! Click here to enter.