My Strawberry Jello Salad has been the hit dessert to bring to any and all family function this summer. It’s now one of my top requested desserts from friends and family. So far this summer I’ve made this delicious refreshing dessert on four different occasions, and that’s not counting the times I had to make it for my grandchildren! They absolutely love my Strawberry Jello Salad served breakfast lunch and dinner (I always say, dessert first). I’ve made it in 3 different flavors just for them so far and I can’t wait to make more.
Related: want another jello dessert? Try my Jello Jiggler Deviled Eggs.
Jello Salads have been around since they invented Jello. Each one is different and unique to the person making them. Each bite for me brings me wonderful memories of being in the kitchen with my mother when I was growing up. This Strawberry Jello Salad reminds me of my mother’s Jello salad she would make except mine has a raw almond crust and I used lower sugar and lower fat to make mine. I think if she was able to taste it she would give me the thumbs up and tell me I did her proud. Throwing a kiss to heaven to her for taking the time to teach me everything I know about cooking and baking. My Mom and my grandmother were my starting base for loving anything and everything about food. Thanks Mom!
This tasty refreshing Strawberry Jello Salad is going to be a hit anywhere you serve it. It’s cooling refreshing taste with the creamy filling and fresh strawberries makes a delicious dessert that will go with any meal.
- 1 ½ cups - Raw Almonds
- ½ tsp – Pure Vanilla
- ½ tsp – Sea Salt
- 1 tsp – Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. – Stevia or sugar of your choice
- ½ cup – Coconut Oil – melted
- 1 – 8 oz. – Cream Cheese* – I use low fat, but you can use regular if you prefer
- 1 – 8oz – Sugar Free Cool Whip*
- ½ cup - Stevia
- 2 - 3oz– packages – Sugar Free Strawberry Jello* – if you prefer you can use regular jello
- 2 cups – Boiling Water
- 2 cups – Strawberries – wash and remove stems then cut in half
- Combine all crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until mixture resembles find crumbs. Press into bottom of 9x9 dish. Refrigerate until needed.
- In large bowl combine with hand mixer, cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Fold in cool whip with wooden spoon until combined.
- Remove crust from refrigerator and spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust. Return to refrigerator.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water and let cool for 10 minutes. While jello is cooling remove cream cheese mixture from refrigerator and lay sliced strawberries over the top.
- Once jello has cooled, pour over the top of strawberries/cream cheese mixture and return to refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until set. Slice and serve.
*I use low fat and sugar free as much as I can due to family members that are diabetic and have to watch sugar intake. Although this is still high in sugar, it’s much lower with these options. You can use regular if you prefer.
This Strawberry Jello Salad is a cool refreshing dessert for anytime of the day. You can switch up the flavors by changing the flavor of jello and the fruit that’s added. It really is good with Berry Blue Jello with blueberries added as the fruit (my grandchildren’s favorite). I personally love Mango Jello with slices of fresh mango used in the salad. Doesn’t matter how you fix it; it’s going to be loved by everyone and it’s really simple and quick to make as well. The only thing that takes a little time is waiting for the jello to firm up, but compared to other desserts, it’s really quick. In just a couple of hours you’ll have this sitting on the table and being loved by everyone. We hope you enjoy this wonderful refreshing Strawberry Jello Salad.
Want to try a refreshing meal to go with this wonderful dessert? Try my Chicken Lettuce Cups!