White Wine Popsicles – Oh yeah! Summer is finally here and we can enjoy these delicious homemade “Adult” Popsicle and cool off at the same time. I’ve been in the kitchen making all kinds of these “loaded” Popsicle’s and so far this White Wine Popsicle has turned out to be my favorite. I love the taste of the fresh fruit infused with the white wine. It’s so yummy and satisfying and just all around good!
These White Wine Popsicles are great for when you want something that’s different, cool and refreshing all at the same time. Plus, you get to enjoy an “adult” version of a kid classic that’s been kicked up a cool notch or two. They’re also a great conversation starter when you have guests over. My personal favorite is the Kiwi that’s in there, but you can change it up and use whatever fresh or frozen fruit you prefer. I bet some fresh mango with a nice Riesling would taste just as great. That’s it, now I’ll have to make those as well and add them to my “freezer collection”.
Cool off this summer with an "adult" version of a kids classic with these White Wine Popsicle's. They're great for "chillin" out.
- 1 cup – White Wine – of your choice – I used Pinot Grigio as I like the robust but smooth flavor.
- ½ cup – Peach Flavored Sparkling Water
- 1 tsp – Lemon Juice
- 1 TBSP. – Stevia or Truvia
- 1 Kiwi – peeled and chopped
- 4 – Strawberries – sliced
- 16 – Blueberries
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into Popsicle molds.
- Put in freezer for at least 3 hours before serving.
- These are also great added to a glass of wine. It will keep your wine cold and you don’t have to worry about it being water down with ice.
White Wine Popsicles are especially great for entertaining your friends and family (adult) during an outing, BBQ, or any get together you’ve got going on. So come on and break the ice with these delicious and satisfying “adult” treats. White Wine Popsicles are now at the top of the “adult” request list when we are having company and I asked what they would like, first response is “loaded Popsicles”. Got to love an adult frozen beverage!
From my kitchen to yours,
P.S. – Remember these are for “adults” only and should not be given to children! I will be posting some delicious fruit ones soon that can be shared with all ages! Enjoy.
Want to try another delicious summer time dish? Try my Chicken Lettuce Cups!