These Candy Cane Jell-O-tinis are a great way to start out an adult evening of fun and entertaining. Each delicious martini glass is filled with a tasty peppermint schnapps flavored Jell-O and a smooth vanilla vodka cream layering in the middle. Your guests are going to love these. The combination of the Jell-O and the scrumptious cream layer is a dessert that will keep you and your guests smiling throughout your fun-filled evening.
We’ve served these Candy Cane Jell-O-tinis on three different occasions this year. All you have to do is change up the color and the flavor of alcohol to fit any theme of entertainment. Of course you can make these family friendly by omitting the alcohol and replacing it with some water or juice. I made some for my grandchildren a few days ago using flavored sparkling water and they absolutely loved them.
Candy Cane Jell-O-tinis are a great way to start an evening of adult entertaining! There is vodka and schnapps flavored goodness in each martini.
- 2 3oz packages – Sugar Free Raspberry Jello
- 2 cups – Boiling Water
- 1 cup – Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 cup – Cold Water
- 1 can – Sweeten Condensed Milk
- 1 cup – Boiling Water
- ¾ cup – Cold Water
- ¼ cup – Vanilla Vodka
- 2 packages – Knox Gelatin – unflavored
- ½ carton – Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp. – Sugar
- 1/8 tsp – Cinnamon Flavoring
- Jell-O – This is the first and third layers of the Jell-O-tinis.
- Dissolve Jell-O in 1 cup of boiling water, add ½ cup cold water, mixing well. Allow to cool to lukewarm then add schnapps, mixing well. Pour ¼ cup into 6 martini glasses and refrigerate until firm – about 30 minutes. Leave remaining Jell-O sitting out on counter, you will need this to stay as a liquid.
- While Jell-O is setting up make your cream layer – in a small bowl mix milk and 1 cup boiling water stirring well. In another small bowl mix unflavored Jell-O and 3/8 cup cold water, allow this to set for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes combine milk mixture and gelatin mixture and stir well. Mix in vodka.
- Leave this set on counter until your Jell-O (that’s in refrigerator) has set. Remove Jell-O from refrigerator and divide milk mixture into martini glasses, on top of first Jell-O layer. Let set for 30 minutes. After cream has set, pour remaining Jell-O (that’s sitting on counter) on top of cream layer. Return martini glasses back to refrigerator to completely set.
- Once Jell-O-tini’s have set, mix up your whip cream – with hand mixture combine heavy whipping cream, sugar, and cinnamon flavoring. Mix until cream comes to stiff peaks, and top each glass. I broke up some peppermint candies to add some extra flavor and color to the top of the whipped cream.
****NOTE**** this recipe does contain alcohol. This is not kid-friendly. You can omit the alcohol and just replace it with water or juice for a great non-alcoholic treat - for you or the kiddies. Enjoy!
Candy Cane Jell-O-tinis are an adult version of a classic dessert with all the added benefits most adults are going to enjoy. Remember Jell-O is not just for kids; these Candy Cane Jell-O-tinis will bring out the kid in you, but with adult fun. Create a new holiday entertaining tradition by serving these fun martinis at your next adult gathering. You can go wild with these Jell-O-tinis by switching up the colors and adding different flavoring to complete any evening that you have planned.
Remember, do not drink or consume any alcoholic beverage or dessert and drive a vehicle, always be safe and responsible when doing so. If you are hosting a party, pass around a car key bowl and keep your friends and family safe for the evening. Warm holiday wishes to you and your family, always stay safe.
From my kitchen to yours,