Chicken Fajita Wraps around here with all of our grandchildren (we have 7), is a beautiful site! They’re quick, easy, and so delicious. You can please even the pickiest of eaters with these wraps. You will be in and out of the kitchen in no time flat, with lots of time to spare, so you can fit in a board game or two, with those wonderful little beings (as I call them). These Chicken Fajita Wraps are one of our fun nights in the kitchen and at the table.
My granddaughter Autumn and I are the ones that put these wonderfully delicious (as she calls them), Chicken Fajita Wraps together. It was board game night at Grammie and Pepere’s (French Canadian for grandfather), and we wanted to be in and out of the kitchen as quick as possible, so we decided on making these tasty wraps. As you can see by her beautiful face, these Chicken Fajita Wraps were a big hit! She is such a wonderful young lady, with the sunniest of personalities. She has my heart, and is among one of the many blessings in my life, that I’m have been granted the honor of being Grammie to.
My granddaughter doing the Chicken Fajita Wraps the thumbs up!
These wonderful Chicken Fajita Wraps are a great way to get everyone into the kitchen helping! They’re quick and easy to make and will have your family out of the kitchen and on to boards game in a fiesta flash! Enjoy.
- 1 package – Gluten-free Wraps*
- 1 large package – Grilled Chicken Breast*
- ½ each – Green, Red, Orange, Bell Pepper – sliced thin
- ½ - Red Onion – sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp. – Coconut Oil
- 1 – Beefsteak Tomato - diced
- ½ - Ice Burg Lettuce – Shredded
- 1 package – Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp – Mrs. Dash – spicy chipotle seasoning
- Mustard – optional**
- Heat coconut oil on medium heat, add green peppers, onions, and Mrs. Dash for 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to med/low, add chicken to pepper mixture and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and pour into heat proof bowl.
- Assemble – fill each wrap with meat and pepper mixture, lettuce, tomato, and cheese. Fold sides in and wrap into a roll.
*I use Smart & Delicious gluten-free wraps and Perdue Carved Grilled Chicken Breast. **Only Autumn and I like mustard on our wrap!
These Chicken Fajita Wraps have eight simple ingredients, and you can make each one to your family’s individual tastes! Can’t get any easier than that! It doesn’t really matter what filling goes inside of these wraps, as long as your heart and home is full of love and laughter, you always have a complete meal! So get to wrapping, and have your grandchildren/children, or get then entire family involved in making these Chicken Fajita Wraps, and set your night of fun! Oh, don’t forget the board games.
Our family favorite is Uno! Poor Pepere, he always on the losing end (except when it comes to eating), we have that strategy planned a head of time, just don’t tell him! Autumn and I hope you enjoy these wonderful Chicken Fajita Wraps that are wrapped in love and a lot of fun! Finish up the night with a sweet treat of Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate Cupcakes and keep the love and laughter going!
From our kitchen to yours,