These Mango Blackberry Muffins are a delectable taste of light and fluffy goodness. Each one is filled with a surprise in every single bite. The combination of fresh mango pieces inside, mixed with the sweetness of the blackberry jam filling, has all those taste buds working overtime and so excited. These scrumptious muffins were inspired while walking through the bakery at our local food market. Being unable to eat all those mouthwatering sweets on display, I decided to go home and create my own! My first stop was the fresh fruit isle for some mangos, then the jam isle for some Polaner All Fruit* jam (my personal favorite), and off I went, racing home. I couldn’t wait to get in that kitchen and start baking. My end results were these Mango Blackberry Muffins.
These Mango Blackberry Muffins are a great way to start the morning off, or serve them for a snack in the afternoon. Switch the filling up and use peanut butter and jam as the filling. They’re sure to surprise everyone with just one bite.
- 2 Cups – Gluten-Free Flour*
- ½ Cup – Stevia
- 2 Tsp – Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp – Baking Soda
- 2 – Eggs
- 1 Tsp - Vanilla
- ½ Cup – Coconut Oil – melted
- ¾ Cup – Almond Milk – unsweetened
- 1 Cup – Fresh Mango – diced
- ½ Cup – Seedless Blackberry Jam**
- Piping Bag – to fill muffins with jam
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar. Mix with wire whisk.
- Add eggs, vanilla, milk, and coconut oil to flour using wire whisk until blended.
- Fold in diced mango
- Line or spray muffin pans with non-stick spray. Scoop batter into cups and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Fill piping bag with jam. Place tip in center of muffin top. Push down gently and squeeze piping bag to fill muffin with jam.
*I used Bob’s Red Mills 1 to 1 Gluten-Free Flour for this recipe. **I used Polaner All Fruit Spreadable Fruit for this recipe.
These Mango Blackberry Muffins will be a splendid surprise to all of those who try their deliciousness. These treats are a great take along for a co-workers meeting, teachers meetings, or to surprise your partner – just pack one in their lunch. They’re are also great to fix for a baby shower or birthday gathering as an extra goody for those that are gluten-free. Switch up the filling and use peanut butter and jam for that extra added wow! Believe me, if you pack one of these in anyone’s lunch, make sure you pack extras to pass around, because everyone is going to want to try them. It really doesn’t matter what filling you use in these Mango Blackberry Muffins, because they will be a hit each and every time.
From my kitchen to yours,
P.S. – If you’d like to check out more of Polaner All Fruit Spreadable Fruits you may do so by visiting planerspreads.com Please note: I have not been sponsored by Polaner products, they just happen to be my personal favorite and choice.
What’s your favorite muffin filling?
Please share below…