These Bluelicious Blueberry Muffins are a delectable delight. Yum, nice and warm, straight from the oven with sliced strawberries, whipped cream, and some decadent shaved chocolate on the top! Is your mouth watering yet? Because mine is, just from typing this up! What a satisfying way to end a perfect evening with family, friends, or just all by yourself. You’ll be asking yourself…can it get any any better than this? Yes, it can! The best part (and you can keep this part as a secret if you wish), these Bluelicious Blueberry Muffins are totally gluten-free! There’s not too many times I get excited about that, but with these scrumptious little babies…I do!
Bluelicious Blueberry Muffins are going to be a favorite no matter where you fix them, at home or a family function, everyone is going to gobble them up! Remember you can make these delicious muffins up in advance and then have everyone fill them with their favorite fruit and toppings when you are ready to serve.
- 2 – Cups – Gluten Free Flour – King Arthur’s
- 3 – Tsp – Baking Powder
- 1/8 – Tsp – Salt
- 1 ½ - Cup – Butter – room temperature
- 1 – Cup of Stevia – and a little to sprinkle
- 2 – Eggs – beaten
- ¾ - Cup – Buttermilk*
- 1 ¼ - Cup – Blueberries – I used frozen ones that were fresh picked this season
- 8 – Strawberries – each sliced into 4 pieces
- Whipped Cream
- Shaved Chocolate – I used Dove Dark Chocolate
- Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Blend butter, stevia, eggs, and milk in large bowl.
- Add dry mixture and blend.
- Fold in blueberries and spoon batter into muffin pans.
- Sprinkle with stevia and bake at 425 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Muffins are done when toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan and remove onto wire rack. Let cool and then assemble your masterpiece.
* Remember if you don’t have any buttermilk you can make your own by adding a little vinegar to regular milk.
These wonderful Bluelicious Blueberry Muffins are a quick and easy recipe, and you can put a dessert out for one or a crowd in no time at all. You can also make the muffins in advance, just store them in an airtight container until you’re ready to doll them up with your favorite toppings. When you do make extras, just freeze them to have on hand when you just want something to scratch that sweet itch, without all the sugary sweet that other desserts can have.
Bluelicious Blueberry Muffins have become one of my favorite things to make for my grandchildren, and they absolutely love them. Everyone especially likes the idea of creating their own dessert, and they get to do that by putting on the strawberries and whipped cream. I do the chocolate shavings – don’t want those little fingers to get hurt on the grater. These would be great to pack up for a family picnic as well. Doesn’t matter where or how you serve these Bluelicious Blueberry Muffins, they won’t last long!
From my kitchen to yours,