This White Chocolate Lace Cake will be at the top of your holiday and special occasions list of things to bake. The moist and fluffiness of this cake will have you running back for more every time. Oh, and the surprising flavor of white chocolate will hit your taste buds on that first bite – you just can’t get wait to take another. The added freshness of the raspberries and mint on the top just enhance the chocolate flavor and will keep you on the yum factor until your next slice.
White Chocolate Lace Cake is holiday love on your table. This scrumptious cake with have all your loved ones hanging around until dessert, just waiting to have a slice of this delicious decadent White Chocolate Lace Cake. For some tasty reason chocolate, raspberries and mint always go together with the word holiday! Serve this yummy cake with your favorite coffee, tea, glass of ice cold milk for the kids, or sparkling beverage for yourself and enjoy your time with friends and family.
Desserts are a must. I can't live without that yummy slice of sweet goodness. This White Chocolate Lace Cake will have your entire family reaching for another piece.
- 2 1/5 Cups – Bob’s Red Mills 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour
- 1 ½ Cups – Sugar
- 1/3 Tsp – Salt
- 1 ¾ Tsp – Baking soda
- ¾ Tsp – Baking powder
- 2/3 Cup – Coconut oil
- 2 – Eggs
- 1 Tsp – Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cups – Buttermilk (sour milk)*
- ¼ Cup – White chocolate chips
- 4 – Squares of white chocolate broken up**
- ¼ Cup hot water
- 2 Tbs – White chocolate chips for drizzling
- 2 Tbs – Dark chocolate chips for drizzling
- 10 – Raspberries for topping
- 10 – Mint leaves for topping
- Sift all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Add coconut oil and ¾ cup of milk and mix until blended.
- Add rest of milk, eggs, vanilla and mix until blended.
- Place water in microwave for 1 minute and then add white chocolate chips and squares, mixing with spoon until chocolate has melted.
- Add melted chocolate to cake batter and mix with spoon until well blended.
- Pour into greased bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake rest in pan for 10 minutes then turn out on to wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cake has cooled (about 30-40 mins), melt 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate in microwave and drizzle over top of cake.
- Repeat with the white chocolate chips and then place raspberries and mint leaves on top.
*If you don't have buttermilk (sour milk) and don't want to do the run for the nearest store, just add 1 1/2 tsp of vinegar to your milk and let it sit for a few minutes and you have your own buttermilk (sour milk). **You can use any brand of chocolate you have on hand. I prefer Ghirardelli; it's my favorite choice.
With this tasty slice of goodness we’ve chosen to use white chocolate with mint and raspberries. You can switch it up a bit and use any fruit for a topping and try different icings to your taste. However you choose to serve up this yummy white chocolate lace cake, it’s sure to please at the holidays or on any other occasion of the year. So get your pans out and whip up this deliciousness today to serve a slice of goodness to your family and friends for the upcoming holidays. Put some holiday love on your plate with this White Chocolate Lace Cake and keep the smiles going around your table. Happy Holidays from the Roberge Family.
From my kitchen to yours,