How can you refuse a slice of Succulent Marinated Chicken Breast? That plump, moist, steaming breast of chicken going right from the grill to your plate? You can’t, it has you captivated the whole time it’s on the grill. Your saliva glands kick in every time you open the grill to gently to turn them over. Yum! This Succulent Marinated Chicken Breast was served with a side of fresh, long and firm Spears of Asparagus. Bathing in a creamy buttery herb sauce ready for the tasting. With an additional side of ripe juicy round fresh Tomatoes sliced to perfection and drizzled in a light extra virgin smooth olive oil. Are your taste buds starting to go through withdrawals yet? Don’t let them; get your grill on today and cook up some Succulent Marinated Chicken Breast. Recipe for my creamy butter herb sauce to follow soon.
Get your grill on with this Succulent Marinated Chicken Breast recipe. Add some of your favorite summer side dishes on that cold winter night and picture your family sitting out by the grill on that hot summer day. Just the smell of the grill cooking in the middle of winter will have you going to that warm summer memory.
- 4 – Boneless, Skinless Breast of Chicken - halves
- 4 – Tablespoons of Light Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 – Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1 – Teaspoon of Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 – Garlic Glove – pressed
- ½ - Teaspoon of Basil (I used dried)
- 1 – Tablespoon of Spinach and Herb Dip Mix Seasoning*
- Place chicken in a large ziploc baggie and add the rest of ingredients.
- Squish around to distribute all seasonings and refrigerate for no less than 2 hours.
- Overnight would be better. After chicken has had time marry (marinate) with seasonings, set out and bring to room temperature before grilling.
- Place breast on hot grill and cook 3 minutes per side 4x’s – 12 minutes per side.
*Spinach and Herb Dip Mix Seasoning purchased from Tastefully Simple through one of their local Consultants. If you go to Tastefully Simple you can look and find one in your area or just order right from the website.
Please Note: I have not been paid for endorsing the above company, at this time. I simply like to share the love!
Get those chicken breasts marrying (marinating) in your refrigerator and get the hubby on the grill, or grill them up yourself. This recipe is sure to please any crowd, even those hard to please ones. Want to feel like spring in the winter? Add a side of your favorite potato salad and beans or some corn on the cob. Just the smell of the grill will get those warm thoughts going. Then sit back, watch and listen to all the raves of joy coming from those at your table, while they’re digging into this delicious meal of Succulent Marinated Chicken Breast.
From my kitchen to yours,
What’s your favorite food to have in the winter that reminds you of summer? Please share below…
Linking up with the Summer Linklympics – Best Backyard Party Ideas.