For the Fish Lover in you and your family, here’s a Pan Seared Halibut recipe with my Herb Crusted Secret – it’s a winner any night of the week! This moist, easy, flaky, and very tasty, fresh from the boat Pan Seared Halibut will have all your little sea creatures wanting more. This recipe puts the…Ha-Lo in Halibut! In our quaint little town we live in, we’re so lucky to have a fresh fish market that gets fresh fish from the coast, daily. We’ve always believed in supporting our local farmers, stores, crafters, and markets: as it keeps your area up and running. When you can’t support your town that you live in, make sure you can order from one of the local vendors. Bethel Bait Tackle & More has turned out to be one of my favorite places to visit at least a few days per week.
For the Fish Lover in you and your family, here’s a Pan Seared Halibut recipe with my Herb Crusted Secret - it's a winner any night of the week! This moist, easy, flaky, and very tasty, fresh from the boat Pan Seared Halibut will have all your little sea creatures wanting more.
- 2 pounds of Fresh Halibut – I buy from our *local fish market
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. - Spinach Herb Dip Mix **
- Mrs. Dash – Original Table Blend
- 1 – Tablespoon Grape Seed Oil
- Season Halibut with pepper, Mrs. Dash, and **spinach herb dip mix.
- Let sit in refrigerator for a couple of hours so fish and seasoning can marry (marinate).
- Heat grape seed oil on medium heat until hot and then place seasoned halibut in pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place halibut on a few paper towels to absorb any and left over grape seed oil.
- Serve with a baked potato with your favorite toppings and a side of my Southern Style Fresh Greens beans (recipe coming soon).
*I bought the Halibut from our local market - Bethel Bait Tackle & More, check out their website or visit their facebook fan page, today. **I ordered the Spinach Herb Dip Mix from Tastefully Simple through one of their local Consultants. If you go to Tastefully Simple you can look and find one in your area or just order right from the website
Please Note: I have not been paid for endorsing either of the above companies, at this time. I simply like to share the love!
Using this Pan Seared Halibut recipe I’m sure you’re going to be the star of the kitchen and the family may even offer to clean up those dishes. This Spinach and Herb Dip Mix from Tastefully Simple can be used on a variety of different fish. Halibut is on the top of my favorite list.
From my kitchen to yours,
What’s your favorite fish to cook up? Please share below…