Kick Off Kabobs! What a way to start your game off! These are simple, fast, and fun to make. You can get all your little quarterbacks and big linebackers involved in making these Kick Off Kabobs. Huddle them up in the kitchen, and give each one of them a play. Start them at the end of the field, kicking off with the skewers and ending with a goal on the green olives. Kick off Kabobs are a crowd pleaser and will have everyone tackling to get to the plate. So start your game off right…with some Kick Off Kabobs.
Start your game off right with these Kick Off Kabobs and set your field up. Get those little quarterbacks involved in putting them together. Even those big linebackers are going to love helping with these. For the veggie lovers in your home, those them a pass to The Veggie Bowl.
- 1 – 16 oz container - Mozzarella Balls
- 1 – Jar - Large Green Olives
- 1 – Package of - Grape Tomatoes
- 1 – Can - Black Olives
- ¼ lb – Prosciutto
- 1 – bag – Tortellini*
- Cut each slice of Prosciutto into 3 pieces.
- Drain black olives and green olives, set aside.
- Drain mozzarella balls and cut in half.
- Put mozzarella balls in large ziplock bag.
- Add black olive, green olives, and grape tomatoes to ziplock bag with mozzarella balls.
- Add ¼ cup light Italian dressing and place in refrigerator for 1 hour so they can marry (marinate).
- After 1 hour add tortellini and slices of prosciutto and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain off excess dressing and you're ready to assemble your Kick Off Kabobs.**
*Please be aware that these are not gluten-free. If you want gluten-free, leave off the tortellini.
**Here’s how I assembled mine: prosciutto, tortellini, mozzarella ball, black olive, green olive, tomato, tortellini, black olive and topped it off with a green olive.
Set your game day playbook up with these Kick Off Kabobs and get the crowd screaming for more. They’re sure to please the quarterbacks, linebackers, and coaches in front of your TV watching the game. They’ll be heading down the field for The Veggie Bowl next! Get your game on ladies and show these boys how it’s played. Be the first ones to score points with my Touch Down Wings and Field Goal Dip and get your game on! Take a break in the middle for some Half-Time BlackBean Brownies and finish up the game with Game Day Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.
From my kitchen to yours,
Please Note: these are not gluten-free. If you would like them without glutens, do not use the tortellini.
How do you get your game on? Please share below…