My grandchildren went nuts over these Game Day Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. I made them for the playoff games and they couldn’t get enough! These will put you on the playing field and will be a hit for everyone in your house! They’re moist, delicious and so scrumptious and you get that little surprise of a chocolate chip in every bite. Keep the football crowd in your house happy and give them a sweet luscious cupcakes to tame the madness! These may be gluten-free, but no taste has been sacrificed.
These Game Day Chocolate Chip Cupcakes will be a hit with all the fans in your house. Kids of all ages will be standing at the oven door waiting for them to appear! Decorate with your favorite colors and show some team spirit!
- 2 Cups - Gluten Free Flour – King Arthur’s Gluten Free Flour
- 2 Tsp – Baking Powder
- 1/8 Tsp – Salt
- ½ Cup – Butter – softened
- 2 Eggs – beaten
- 2 Tsp – Almond Flavoring
- 2/3 Cup – Almond Milk
- 1 Cup – Chocolate Chips
- Icing – 2 cans whipped icing*
- Food Coloring**
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt until mixed, set aside.
- Blend butter, eggs almond flavoring and milk until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and chocolate chips, mix with wooden spoon.
- Scoop into greased or lined cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and decorate in your favorite team colors.
*I put approximately ½ cup of frosting in little baggies. Cut a corner off and squeezed icing onto cupcakes in layers. **We chose Red, White and Blue because we are New England Patriots Fans at our house! Go Pats!
Now that we’re heading to the biggest game day of the year (some might even call it the holiest of football game days), we’ve got you covered. From wings to veggies and some oh so tasty chocolate brownies. But don’t forget to wrap it up with my Black Bean Salsa Wraps, too. And then serve these up at the beginning, middle, and end of the game. Either way, these Game Day Chocolate Chip Cupcakes will be one YUM goal on everyone’s mind.
From my kitchen to yours,
Do you have a favorite game day cupcake? Please share below…