Here’s another gluten-free recipe hot off my griddle. These are my favorite Better Blueberry Pancakes to make when it’s just me and my hubby hanging on a lazy weekend morning. But you can make these quick and easy blueberry pancakes any day of the week. Can you smell the sweet aroma of freshly made pancakes cooking in your kitchen? No worries if you can’t…you will soon!
These are my favorite Better Blueberry Pancakes to make when it's just me and my hubby hanging on a lazy weekend morning. But you can make these quick and easy blueberry pancakes any day of the week.
- 2 ½ Cups Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Tsp – Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp – Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Oil – I used Grape Seed Oil
- 3/4 Cup of Milk – I use Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ Cup Club Soda – this makes them very fluffy and light (it's my little secret ingredient)
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries – I use fresh blueberries from our Local Maine Farmer, but you can use frozen if fresh are unavailable.
- Syrup - We use fresh Maple Syrup from our Local Maple House here in town, but you can use what you have on hand.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients with a wire whisk.
- Once incorporated, add blueberries and stir gently with a wooden spoon.
- Heat griddle to medium and lightly grease.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto hot surface and cook until little bubbles start to form and the little bubbles start to pop, then flip and cook for an additional few minutes on other side.
- Top with butter and your favorite syrup!
This Better Blueberry Pancake recipe is gluten-free; however, you can substitute regular flour in place of gluten-free flour.
I do hope you enjoy these Better Blueberry Pancakes. A great way to start or end any day of the week.
From my kitchen to yours,
What kind of toppings do you like on your pancakes? Please share below…